Winter League Rules
The Winter League will be played over the first 3 Weekend Club Competitions in January. The weekend events will be played as normal, however, members scores from the weekend will count towards the winter league.
- Teams of 4 will consist of a player from each handicap bracket with 2 scores to count each weekend from each team.
- Points will be allocated as per the combined score of the 2 best cards from each team through an Order of Merit which will allocate points to each team in the order they finish per competition.
- As the competitions are Re-Entry the first entry and card returned will be the counting card for the January League in each competition with internal cuts applying for the duration of the league only.
- Players can play in the competition for the January League on either Sat, Sun, Mon, or Tuesday.
- There will be bonus points available through the ‘Extra’s’ which will run through each competition (Example = 1 bonus point for nearest the pin, if that is an extra on that day).
- Entry is €5
- Presentation of prizes will be on the day of the Captains Drive-in on January 29th